With the support of your peers, you can find links to the community resources you need to build the life you envision for yourself.
We can help you connect you to:
- Public assistance including food stamps, Section 8, LIHEAP ( energy costs), medical access, Social Security, and other benefits
- Transportation assistance including para-transit
- Access to legal aid, connections to the public defenders office, and assistance with probation and parole
- Housing assistance
- Volunteer opportunities and activities in the community
- GED Preparation & Support Groups
- Job training and placement through the department of Vocational Rehabilitation & Department of Labor
- Links to mental health & substance abuse providers
... and whatever else you need to support your recovery!